Fri, 29 Sept|
Brightlife Learning Centre & Spa
Not just Surviving, but Thriving in Menopause
Supper & Talk
Time & Location
29 Sept, 18:30 – 22:00
Brightlife Learning Centre & Spa, Brightlife, Isle of Man
About the Event
Jo Posey is a nutritional therapist whose work also involves stress management, sleep, movement, mindset & confidence. Jo specialises in supporting women in peri/menopause, helping them feel amazing.
Menopause very often isn’t kind to women so we need to be kind to ourselves & purposefully carve out time & space to address those symptoms & work on any health issues. It’s also a time to get reacquainted with who we really are: a person who can get buried under our responsibilities & everyone else’s needs!
This supper talk will prove invaluable for any woman facing peri menopause or already experiencing menopausal symptoms, covering such topics as:-
- Menopause stigma: the cultural pressures & why the information gap has harmed women
- The physiology of menopause – the why, the when & the what
- Long-term impacts. Do you need to be worried?
- Foods & lifestyle interventions that help. The non-negotiables & the nice to haves.
- Comments on HRT. Do you need it? What do the experts say? How might it help?
- Menopause: a cause for celebration!
Reserve A Place
Supper Evening and Talk