Embracing the Shadow
The Shadow is the part of us made up of all that we hide from others: our shame, our fears, our wounds but also our divine spirit, our blinding beauty and our hidden talents. It is a huge source of power and creativity but until we bring it into the light this power will remain untapped and our full potential unreached.
Using practical “how to” exercises sourced from Tibetan Buddhism, Western psychology, Mexican shamanism, and of course dream work & lucid dreaming Charlie Morley takes us on an immersive journey deep into the dazzling darkness of spiritual transformation.
This workshop will teach you:
• Tibetan Buddhist meditations
• Dream work
• Shamanic mirror practice
• Deep connection eye gazing
• Creative writing exercises
• Shadow mask work
In order to explore how you can:
• Meet, befriend and transform the shadow
• Integrate the sexual, ancestral and golden shadows
• Use lucid dreaming to embrace the shadow
• Move from shame to authenticity
• Drop the mask and step into your gold
• Harness your power for deep psychological change
Based upon Charlie’s brand new book 'Dreaming Through Darkness' this retreat will show you how to fearlessly embrace your shadow side with compassionate acceptance and manifest the awakened power of your full potential.